- Each week we host a Lott-O-Luck Challenge.
- First, the Game Master randomly selects a Lotto-O-Luck Partner somewhere in the world, as the Mystery Partner.
- When the Lotto-O-Luck Challenge begins, players are given clues twice a day to help them figure out the location of the Mystery Partner.
- Clues will tell players the type of business but not the exact location.
- After each clue is given, all players are required to spend a minimum of USD $25.00 with the business they think is the Mystery Partner, to participate in the Lott-O-Luck Challenge. This can be done online or by visiting the actual location of the partner.
- As verification, players must upload a photo/screenshot of a receipt to the Lott-O-Luck Game Page, as proof that they patronized the business of the Mystery Partner.
- If there is no winner, the Game Master will continue to give location clues to make it easier for players to figure out the Mystery Partner, until there is a winner.
- The first Lotto-O-Luck Player to upload a receipt from the Mystery Partner is the winner.
The Lott-O-Luck Buddy who referred the winner also wins a prize.
DELETE PHOTOS AFTER EACH GAME
At the end of each game, players are required to delete all photos before starting the next game.